2020 - 2021

Semester 2

My friend and I developed a website for LM-Sounds.

We got asked to make a modern version of their current website, which was build in Wix. To have a starting point we made some mockups which they gave feedback on what things they wanted to be changed. When they were satisfied with the mockups we started developing the website from scratch with TailwindCSS.

It was the first time I used TailwindCSS in a real project, meaning it was a bit of a search to find the right classes. Once I figured out how it worked it was a very powerful framework to develop with.

We didn't have seperate roles or responsibilities. We developed together, reviewed each other code and adjusted where necessary

  • LM-Sounds landing section
  • LM-Sounds DJ
  • LM-Sounds Contact